Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nothing in Particular - It's only 5:30...

So, yesterday I had a buddy of mine do me a favor and reinstate my WoW subscription.

I'm not entirely sure why, I guess I needed a time sink between my dreams of VN maker grandure and urge to write something, anything, that could place me as a reputable writer.

That said, with limited enthusiasm, I've gotten 44 levels in just a matter of weeks. Now, I'm not crazy Korean gold farmer, reaching 80 in 6 hours flat, but that's an accomplishment to me.

But what the fuck is up with all the servers I go on being the exact opposite of my faction? Maybe I should stop playing PvP servers, but at the same time the reason for that is playing with friends.

Guys, the friends of mine that I play WoW with, you guys need to pick better servers.

-Kageryu

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit, damn, you made a lot of posts for a first day! You should pace yourself.

    Anyway, I've never played WoW; I've no interest in it, either. I suppose it'd be fun to play with friends.

    Good luck in everything, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can usually tell which faction is dominate by checking the raid progression. It's not always accurate, but it usually is.

    ReplyDelete