Sunday, November 28, 2010

This Week in Anime - To Aru Majutsu no Index - 08

Let it be known that I'm not a lolicon. I prefer my waifu to be of adult breeding age, not well endowed, but a healthy medium between average and pettanko. (B-C cups?)

That said, it's really hard not to like certain characters.

How do they get this big? Seriously?
Anyway. unlike the previous TWA (This Week in Anime), I won't provide a complete spoiler of the episode, as this particular episode didn't strike as strong a chord with me.

It's the Academy City with Sports Festival episode, a staple in every school-related anime, with an Indexy twist.

From what I know, granted I haven't actually taken the time to read the light novels (I've been meaning to), JC Staff has done their usual butchering job with Index, although I personally like it.

JC Staff, for what they're worth, make a beautiful kind of anime, and even in a downtime episode that's leading up to the next action-packed art, the visual experience is enjoyable and fun.

The foundations for the next arc have been laid, with plenty of service in between.

If you're just casually following this show, this is a good episode.

-Kageryu

4 comments:

  1. My favorite are the kind that can fit snugly in your palm.

    I haven't watched episode eight yet, but I'll get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even remember what that busty girl character's name was, just that she's basically insignificant to the plot and tsundere for Touma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So she finally has a purpose besides bouncing her tits in the OP? Still need to get around to this ep but now you have me interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fine with anything from delicious flat chest to cow tits.

    Those, however, are some rude tits.

    ReplyDelete