Friday, December 3, 2010

Nothing in Particular - I start work on Monday.

Yeah, I'm no longer a NEET. That isn't to say that this will be the last post or that I don't consider myself to be a hermit, but someone's got to pay the bills around here.

If anything, it's a desk job, something I've always wanted, working with emails and forums and phone calls, all things that don't require face-to-face conversation, so it shouldn't be that hard for me.

To be honest, I think it's funny that the years and years of my parents complaining that I was wasting my life on the computer is now earning me $11/hr full-time.

Eat your words, parents of mine.

-Kageryu

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found a job you like. I want to get a desk job as well, but no experience or references screw me over.

    ReplyDelete